ABOUT US :
Impulse Healthcare Solutions consistently provides superior consulting services within the healthcare industry. We do this by bringing the most proficient business and clinical consultants in the industry together to identify our client’s issues, and to work with them to explore the right solutions to fit their organizations goals.
Impulse provides a wide variety of clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through and effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
Currently, we are seeking Healthcare Technology Consultants to join our Epic Practice who have expertise with the following Epic pharmacy modules including:
- Certified Willow Ambulatory
- Certified Willow Inpatient
- Design, configuration, and full-cycle implementation experience in Epic billing applications which will include a MIX of the
- Medications Build (Medication mixtures, Drips, Fixed-ratio, Formulary)
- Pharmacy Build
- Master file Build (ERx, NDC, Payors/Plans, Medications)
- Setting up Carts, Batch Fills, and Labels Printing
- Preference Lists
- Dispense Logic
- Smart Text
- Patient Lists
- Experience with Import Spreadsheets
- Application/User/Role Security
- Pharmacy related workflows (verifying, Dispensing, etc..)
- Solid knowledge application to application interaction knowledge
- Healthcare experience (Pharmacist, Pharm-D, Pharmacy Tech)
- Strong communication skills with clinicians, operational management, IT, and executive level staff
- Process, Current/Future State Workflow, Gap Analysis skills
- Ability to facilitate change management discussions, encourage end user engagement and clinical information system initiatives
- Ability to facilitate design sessions and obtain end-user needs for the configuration of clinical solutions
Relocation is NOT necessary, however, weekly travel (Monday – Thurday) may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V. Impulse Healthcare Solutions is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Upload your cover letter and Resume Click Here..