ABOUT US :
Impulse Healthcare Solutions consistently provides superior consulting services within the healthcare Industry. We do this by bringing the most proficient business and clinical consultants in the industry together to identify our client’s issues, and to work with them to explore the right solutions to fit their organizations goals. We combine people, processes, and technology to ensure your success.
Impulse Healthcare Solutions provides a wide variety of clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation and enhancement, workflow optimization, interface development, project management, technology and integration, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through an effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
Currently, we are seeking Healthcare Technology Consultants to join our Epic Practice who have expertise with the following Epic Rev Cycle modules including:
- Certified Prelude
- Certified Cadence
- Certified ADT
- Design, configuration, and full-cycle implementation experience in Epic billing applications which will include a MIX of the
- Facility | Service Area build
- Master file build (Payor/Plans, Guarantor, Employers, Provider, Rooms, Beds)
- Forms/Workflow build
- Scheduling Templates/Patterns/Visit Type Build
- Patient Work queues
- Application/User/Role Security
- Solid knowledge application to application interaction knowledge
- Healthcare experience
- Strong communication skills with clinicians, operational management, IT, and executive level staff
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Process, Current/Future State Workflow, Gap Analysis skills
- Ability to facilitate change management discussions, encourage and user engagement and clinical information system initiatives
- Ability to facilitate design sessions and obtain end-user needs for the configuration of clinical solutions
- Experience in mentoring and providing knowledge transfer to other team members/client staff
Relocation is NOT necessary, however, weekly travel (Monday – Thurday) may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V. Impulse Healthcare Solutions is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Upload your cover letter and Resume Click Here..