ABOUT US :
Impulse Healthcare Solutions consistently provides superior consulting services Within the Healthcare Industry. We do this by bringing the most proficient business and clinical consultants in the industry together to identify our client’s issues, and to work with them to explore the right solutions to fit their organizations goals.
Impulse Healthcare Solutions provides a wide variety of Clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation and enhancement, workflow optimization, interface development, project management, technology and integration, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through an effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
Currently, we are seeking Healthcare Technology Consultants to join our Epic Practice who have expertise with the following Epic clinical solutions including:
- Certified Epiccare Ambluatory
- Certified Epicare Inpatient
- Certified ASAP
- Certified Stork
- Certified Optime
- Design, configuration, and full-cycle implementation experience in Epic clinical applications which will include a MIX of the
- Orders, Order Sets Preference Lists, Order Transmittal, Orders Authorization, and Results
- CPOE Initiatives
- Inpartient and Ambulatory Documentation (flowsheets, notes, I/O, MAR, Patient Education, Care Plans)
- OB Documentation
- Reports and Print Groups
- Charge Configuration
- Smart Tool
- In Basket
- Track Board
- Application Security
- Solid knowledge application to application interaction knowledge
- Healthcare experience (ie. RN, LVN, UC)
- Strong communication skills with clinicians, operational management, IT, and executive level staff
- Process, Current/Future State Workflow, Gap Analysis Skills
- Ability to facilitate change management discussions, encourage end user engagement and clinical information system initiatives
- Ability to facilitate design sessions and obtain end-user needs for the configuration of clinical solutions
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V. Impulse Healthcare Solutions is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Upload your cover letter and Resume Click Here..