All Scripts Clinical Sunrise Pharmacy Consultants
Impulse Healthcare Solutions consistently provides superior consulting services within the Healthcare Industry. We do this by bringing the most proficient business and clinical consultants in the industry together to identify our client’s issues, and to work with them to explore the right solutions to fit their organizations goals. We combine people, processes, and technology to ensure your success.
Impulse Healthcare Solutions provides a wide variety of clinical, business and IT professional services to healthcare organizations. We provide these services in the areas of application implementation and enhancement, process optimization, interface development, project management, technology and integration, training and knowledge transfer. We seek to provide our clients with positive outcomes, for a predictable price through an effective blend of professional services and package solutions that address both tactical and strategic customer needs.
Currently, we are seeking Healthcare Technology Consultants to join our Allscripts Practice who have expertise with Allscripts Clinical solutions including:
- Sunrise Clinical Manager (SCM) 5.5 or higher
- Sunrise Medications Manager (SMM, SRx) 5.5 or higher
- Design, configuration, and full-cycle implementation experience in Allscripts/Allscripts clinical applications which will include a MIX of the
- Orders, Order-Sets, Multi-Grid Order-Sets
- CPOE Initiatives
- Clinical Documentation (Structured Notes, Flowsheets, KBC)
- Formulary builds, KBMA
- Worklist Manager, eMAR
- Charge Configuration
- Interface/Integration specification or design
- Knowledge of Integration programming with interface engines for SCM and/or SMM
- Knowledge of MLMs, Report-writing (Microsoft Report Services)
- Healthcare experience (ie. RN, RPh)
- Consulting experience
- Strong communication skills with clinicians, operational management, IT and executive level staff
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Process, Current/Future State, Gap Analysis skills
- Ability to ‘sell’ end-users on new clinical information system initiatives
- Ability to facilitate design sessions and obtain end-user needs for the configuration of clinical solutions
- Experience in mentoring and providing knowledge transfer to other team members/client staff on Allscripts/Allscripts clinical solutions
Relocation is NOT necessary, however, weekly travel (Monday – Thursday) is required.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V. Impulse Healthcare Solutions is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Upload your cover letter and Resume Click Here..